Excellent workmanship and attention to detail
Ace Asphalt prides itself on excellent workmanship and attention to detail.
- All team members are fully trained and insured for Workers’ Compensation.
- Pavement surfaces are thoroughly pre-cleaned prior to sealcoat application.
- Commercial grade sealer applied at recommended manufacturer rates. MSDS available upon request.
- For commercial jobs, two coats are normally applied and are required for warranty. A third coat in heavy traffic areas may be recommended.
- Ask your representation for details.
Benefits of Sealcoating
- Saves You Money - The skyrocketing cost of new asphalt makes sealcoating more cost effective than ever before. For just pennies per square foot you can protect your asphalt against the harmful elements that lead to its deterioration.
- Prolongs Pavement Life - Routine Maintenance (proper crack sealing and sealcoating) can double the life of your asphalt.
- Slows Oxidation - Slows oxidation and damage from the sun’s harmful rays. The sun causes the essential oils and binders to dry out which makes the asphalt brittle and more susceptible to cracking.
- Prevents Water Penetration - Weather-proofing agents repel water – the number one enemy of asphalt. Asphalt is naturally porous; left unsealed, water will penetrate through the pores and cracks and disturb the base – eventually leading to failure of the pavement.
- Improves Appearance - First impressions of your home or place of business are greatly enhanced with a deep, rich, satiny black finish.